Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015

Why do I write this? Why should you read this?

There's nothing more beautiful than a person which is in total inner balance and which radiates peace and loving life. I always admired these people and wished I could be like them. I was so unhappy with my life and there were so many things, I thought I can't take, but I survived 'til now and I know I will survive a lot of other hard things that will come in life. But I am not afraid anymore. I'm looking forward to it. Why?

I decided to love and live and to believe that everything will be just fine. 
I want to make the best out of my life instead of wasting another minute of my precious time. I know I will not live forever and I know a lot of good and bad things will come and go. But why should I deny that and make my life harder? The last years have been really though times for me and now I want to stand up and make something totally new out of my life. Something I love. Something I love to remember when I'm old. Something that will never make me regret a thing I did.

I know it will not always be easy and I know I still have to learn a lot and find out things I don't know now. But I think that's just the point of life and I think it will be a lot of fun. I already enjoy it now. And I hope you think so too und you want to enjoy life with me.

At first, I'm gonna write you a list of my next life goals:
(these are the main subjects of my blog)

  • I recently started reading about yoga, meditation, respiration, etc and I want to start practicing it
  • I started doing sports regularly and improving my health and physical condition (especially running, body workouts, etc. but I love experimenting with new things)
  • I totally love healthy eating and inventing and trying new recipes
  • I also started a personal/psychological change - means: I started changing my thoughts about people, life and earth; I started working on myself and my past; I always think about what I can do to get a (in my opinion) better person
  • I want to do more things that are doing good for me and to do less things that are weakening me
  • I love nature, plants, travelling, getting to know new things, people and countries
  • I love experimenting with self-sufficiency, gardening, selfmade cosmetics, etc.
  • I want to try using less chemicals, plastics and processed things
So in one sentence (like Henry David Thoreau said): 
I want to suck all the marrow out of life!

And just because I think this is so wonderful and I know that a lot of people wish to do that and need something that motivates them and gives them a good feeling, I write this blog and hope to find a lot of followers in the next weeks, months, years,....

Thank you for reading, my next post is coming soon.
(maybe the layout will change a bit, because I don't know a lot about blogger yet, so I'll experiment with this the next time) ;)

Live. Love. Believe.
Nihal

Feel free to comment! I would love to hear from you! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen